Public Comment Period Begins for the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan (ACOP) Amendments
Charter Oak Communities (COC) is soliciting public comments for amendments to the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan (ACOP). These amendments include the implementation of COC’s No Smoking Policy which will be effective July 30, 2018
- The comment period is open for 45 days from June 11, 2018 through July 25, 2018.
- Copies of the proposed amendments and the current versions of the ACOP will be available on our website at www.charteroakcommunities.org or may be reviewed during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm) at the property management offices.
- COC residents will be invited to attend a resident meeting during the month of July 2018 to review the amendments and provide verbal and/or written comments. Residents may contact their property management office for the meeting details.
- The public is invited to provide verbal and/or written comments at a Public Hearing. Only comments pertaining to this proposal are being solicited. A Public Hearing will be conducted on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm at the Clinton Manor Conference Room, 22 Clinton Avenue, 1st Floor, Stamford, CT 06901.
Written comments may be submitted to:
- Charter Oak Communities
Attention: ACOP Amendments
22 Clinton Avenue, Stamford, CT 06901
- or via email at ACOP@CharterOakCommunities.org.
Comments must be submitted and/or received on or before the close of business on July 25, 2018.
Below are the proposed updates to the ACOP: