- When applying for any of our programs, applicants must provide all necessary documents to verify eligibility such as, income and citizenship status. All applications have a list of required documents attached.
- Applicants may be refused due to inability to meet income requirements, poor credit or a criminal background. COC staff informs the applicant of such action in writing and offers a right to appeal the decision. However, the applicant must request the appeal in writing within five (5) business days providing all documentation supporting the appeal.
- The applicant must inform our main office in writing of any changes in their family composition, income and address. It is imperative that the applicant maintains a current mailing address with the leasing office. COC’s primary form of communication with the applicant is via postal service.
- Applicants must respond to any requests from the Leasing Office in a timely basis in updating their documentation for final eligibility or to determine their desire to remain on the waiting lists.
* * * * Failure to make change of address or respond to any correspondence from the Leasing office will result in your name being removed from the waiting list.
Individuals/Families who desire to apply for any COC programs must complete a written application form. Applications will be made available in an accessible format upon request from any person with a disability. Applications for open waiting lists can be found below. Once the application is complete it will be accepted at the Central Office located at 22 Clinton Avenue.
APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN WAITING LISTS