HCV Administrative Plan Update
Public Comment Period Begins for the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Administrative Plan Amendments
Charter Oak Communities (COC) is soliciting public comments for amendments to the Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan (HCV Admin Plan).
- The comment period is open for 45 days from February 5, 2018 through March 21, 2018.
- Copies of the proposed amendments and the current versions of the HCV Admin Plan will be available on our website at www.charteroakcommunities.org or may be reviewed during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm) at the following location:
Housing Choice Voucher Program Office:
- 22 Clinton Avenue, 1st Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
- The public is invited to provide verbal and/or written comments at a Public Hearing. Only comments pertaining to this proposal are being solicited. A Public Hearing will be conducted on Monday, March 5, 2018 and Tuesday, March 6, 2018 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm at the Clinton Manor Conference Room, 22 Clinton Avenue, 1st Floor, Stamford, CT 06901.
Written comments may be submitted to:
Charter Oak Communities
Attention: HCV Plan Amendments
22 Clinton Avenue, Stamford, CT 06901
or via email at HCVAdminPlan@CharterOakCommunities.org.
Comments must be submitted and/or received on or before the close of business on March 21, 2018.
Below are the proposed updates to the Admin Plan:
- List of Significant Amendments/Changes 2018
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17